Please find information here about our programme, the latest programme can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about the programme (or anything) then e-mail us at [email protected]
Please make sure you aware of our usual Do’s and Dont’s below…….
Do’s and Don’ts
* Do bring a named drink of water to Cubs each week.
* Do bring all your uniform with badges sewn on and everything with names in.
* Don’t arrive any more than 5 minutes before the evening start time.
* Don’t bring Personal items of value, such as games or trading cards
* Do make sure 2 leaders are present before leaving your Cub at the Scout Hut
* Do come into the Scout Hut at the end to collect your Cub (no Cub is allowed to leave on their own)
* Don’t park inside the fenced area, this is leaders only parking.
* Do leave your jumper at home when the weather is hot, Red 1st Woodley T-shirts, Camp t-shirts and the green official Cub polo shirts are acceptable alternatives.
(Don’t forget your necker and woggle though!)
Sept 11th – Summer Challenges, Chats & Games
Sept 18th – The Senses
Sept 25th – Communicators
Oct 2nd- Safety / Digital Badge
Oct 9th – Finish Bee B&B’s / Digital Badge
Oct 16th – Pioneering
Oct 19-20th – JOTI/JOTA
Oct 23rd – New Sport
Oct 30th – No Meeting – HALF TERM
Nov 6th – Community Visit
Nov 13th – Disability Awareness
Nov 20th – Recycling
Nov 27th – Christmas Makes
Dec 4th – Brickies Visit
Dec 11th – Christmas Makes
Dec 18th – Christmas Party